I specialise in countryside art, using acrylic paint onto canvas or wood. My previous commissions include birds, pets, farm animals, machinery and landscapes.
- Meet to discuss brief and style. As an artist it is good to get an idea as to where the painting is going, what subject matter you have in mind (I have helped clients in the past who are unsure) and size. I will then bring some of my original art and show examples of my artwork.
- Provide specific quote. I will send you a detailed quote and upon acceptance a 25% deposit is required at time of booking.
- Painting commences. Depending on size paintings will vary on how long they take to complete and also other workload but on average an A2 painting will take approximately 6 weeks to complete.
- 80% complete. When the painting is near completion I will invite you over to view it (if local) or send photographs so you get the opportunity to feedback. At this point customers often make the decision whether to frame the painting or not.
- Completion. Upon completion the remaining cost is due and I can either deliver the painting if you live within a 10 mile radius of Oakley, Bedfordshire, you can collect or I can arrange a courier to deliver to you at an additional cost.
A4 (297mm x 210mm) = from £200
A3 (420mm x 297mm) = from £400
A2 (594mm x 420mm) = from £600
Larger than A2 = from £800
Specific brief is dependent on subject and style. Framing is an additional extra. Please contact me to discuss further.